Old May 4th 19, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default 3M Perfect it and WX Block&Seal

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 1:21:59 PM UTC-6, soaringjac wrote:
I bought both from WW and i am wondering if i should apply both? or is that just overkill? I the description of the 3M stuff it says you can follow up with WX block/seal. Just not sure if i should apply the 3M stuff and then apply thw WX. Now that i really think about it it kind of seems like i should just do one or the other. Thoughts?

If your glider needs buffing, first use the Perfect-It. WX products are nice for protecting the surface after buffing.

Mike