Old November 19th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RR

Default Recommended configuration: ADS-B receiver, iPad, software?

So here is a question (perhaps several). I have a lx-9000 and power flarm, and adsb out as well. With the flarm, I can see 1090es adsb targets. it is my understanding that I am blind to UAT targets. It looks like there was work being done to output Stratux in flarm format that would allow (with some kind of Mux) to add UAT to my LX-9000 display. Does anyone know if this is currently posable? It seems like it would be a nice addition...