Old January 29th 04, 03:44 PM
Stephen N Mills

Default paint shop recommendations wanted (SE)

Baby needs a new pair of shoes...
Well, not really. She needs a new coat.

Our Cardinal ('75 RG) is to the point of needing a paint job. She
sits on a tie-down at PDK (Atlanta) and flies, occasionaly, thru
clouds and rain. And it shows.

We are looking for recommendations and pireps on painting. We are
planning a basic white with green (or red) scheme as she has now. We
do not ever expect to get to the top of the hanger-waiting-list, so we
don't want to spend mucho bucks for the
paint-job-to-end-all-paint-jobs. And, of course, we don't want it to
all peel off in two years. What we're after is a good, basic,
middle-of-the-line paint job.

We are posting here looking for:

1- Paint shop recommendations (near PDK?)
2- Cost estimates
3- Down-time estimates
4- Other advice

Steve