Old January 19th 19, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

This is what a motivational soaring is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07YTir9l8Vo

Very good suggestion. In short, SSA should contact one of these Germans
and ask to use a video or two.

--
gotovkotzepkoi

All good points in this thread and despite the somewhat edgy comments, I think we all have the same outcome in mind.
Regardless of which way this goes, for heaven's sake, don't show two old geezers with cannulas in their noses like the ones who were shown on the trailer decals a few years back! The general populous and particular the younger crowd we are trying to attract doesn't know (yet) what these are for and may think the ad is for a fun-filled, active retirement community!

Uli
'AS'