Old January 19th 19, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 4:46:02 PM UTC-5, AS wrote:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 9:04:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Herb-

Germans cannot rap. I wish Americans couldn't either, but at least we do it better than the Krauts. Not saying a lot, as I think all rap is pestilent.

You aren't too good at humor, either. Is there such a thing as a German Stand-Up comic?

I mean, one who hasn't starved to death looking for a second gig.

You aren't too good at humor, either. Is there such a thing as a German Stand-Up comic?

Otto Waalkes, Mike Krueger, HaPe Kerkeling, plus a whole bunch of more contemporary ones ... Of course, their humor is tailored to the German audience.

About the German soaring rap video: You viewed it and are talking about it - mission accomplished! :-)

Uli
'AS'

You guys put Wernher von Braun to RAP and I'm sure to watch, and buy a hundred copies!