Old June 17th 05, 08:01 PM
Nathan Young

On 17 Jun 2005 06:43:59 -0700, "Paul kgyy"
wrote:

I have the Model 30 in my Arrow and it's worth its weight in gold for
creating an easy flight. The one thing I did find disconcerting is
that, if it's raining, water somehow gets into the static system (my
guess). This causes small altimeter excursions (200-300 feet)and the
STEC starts to follow the excursions. I need to follow up with STEC on
this.

Read these old thread(s) started by yours truly about my Cherokee's
altimeter oscillating in IMC and/or rain conditions, it may be of use
to your situation.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T2061284B
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J3164284B

#2. Some of the Cherokee models had a static sump point with a
release valve. Mine does not, but I believe if yours has it - it is
along the left sidewall by the rear passenger's legs. Jay Honeck
discovered this on his Warrior (or was it on the Pathfinder?), either
way he can probably help...

-Nathan