Old September 21st 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S. Murry

Default XCSoar Questions

Thanks, Paul. It's good to hear that the bluetooth is a workable solution.

--Stefan

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:52:21 -0500, Wayne Paul wrote:

Stefan,

...Snip...

The Bluetooth interface used with the B-50 was purchased from Paul.
(http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/k6.htm) So far I haven't had any
problems with either battery life, or interference.

Wayne
http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F

"S. Murry" wrote in message
news
...Snip...

I am not a big fan of bluetooth in this application due to concerns about
power draw and interference. Probably these are overblown concerns on my
part, but for "mission critical" connections, I really prefer a cable.

... Snip ...

--
Stefan Murry