Old November 1st 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default studying aviation

On Oct 31, 12:27*pm, fernando borderas fernando.borderas.
wrote:
Hello my name is Fernando Im Spanish, I am 17 years old and I love
aviation. It is now time to look for a good aviation school or
university. I was looking for some school in Florida and there are many
of them so I get confused with so many schools, can someone help me with
some advices of good schools in Florida to become an airline pilot.
Thank you

Fernando

--
fernando borderas

There is a critical metric you may want to think about as you consider
a school. Ask the several you are especially interested in about their
placement history. They should be able to tell you about the job
offers their recent graduates have had. The bottom line is you are
choosing a school that will prepare you for a career, so choose one
that has a history of getting its students placed in a career field
similar to the one you are most interested in.