Old March 22nd 18, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New layout for OLC?

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 2:05:00 PM UTC-7, Dave Springford wrote:
Still don't like it - not one bit.

Needs some options to provide one line per flight and then maybe a compact option to show even more per page. Currently, the two lines of text per pilot really take up 3 lines as measured vertically. It's "pretty" and "clean", but I hate that most vendors choose to do this than present more information per page.

It is nice that one can now click on the club from the main page.

Also on the mobile version it only shows points for the flight, I'm more interested in km flown and triangle km. Would be nice to choose what's displayed on the smaller mobile screen.

They do provide an email address for comments and corrections on the new site: smartOLC at onlinecontest.org

5Z