Old November 12th 03, 03:00 AM
Michelle P

Reid & Julie,

I have had very good luck with Kennon. They were prompt and responsive
when I had a problem.

Suggestion for improvement and customization were incorporated into my
cover.

They are always trying to improve the product.

Michelle

Reid & Julie Baldwin wrote:

I just became the new owner of a Piper PA-16 Clipper. I hope to get
it into a hangar. However, I may need to park it outside for awhile in the
meantime. I looked up airplane covers on the internet and found several
brands: Bruce's Custom Covers, Kennon Aircraft Covers, Cunningham
Aircraft Covers, etc. I am interested in finding out about other people's
experiences with these covers.

Are some brands better than others?

What features should I look for?

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity