Old February 20th 19, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LX Nav Varios, Bluetooth & XCSoar

Hi Sam,

I'm not an expert on XCSoar, but yes, the LX Navigation EOS and Era can send vario data over Bluetooth. So can the LXNAV S8 and S80 (with optional Bluetooth module) and the S10 and S100 (Bluetooth standard).

I have those all in stock.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 11:29:16 AM UTC-6, SAM wrote:
I'm interested in connecting LX Nav varions (EOS or ERA) to XCSoar via bluetooth.

From the manuals, xcsoar config screens, and old posts here it looks like that *should* be possible.
Does anyone have experience doing it?
I've got XCSoar on a couple android phones and a nexxxus 7 tablet.
Simply providing vario data via bluetooth would be the primary need. Ability to feed flarm or other data would be a bonus.

Thanks!