Old November 22nd 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Excellent TV Piece on GA

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

..

I think the six-thousand-dollar part is where a lot of viewers will
stop listening. I can't find Part I but the medical part would also
lose a fair number of viewers.

If it were as difficult to drive as it is to fly, cars would be so
rare that they'd turn heads as they passed (and people would be trying
to forbid them to escape the noise).

Conversely, if it were as easy to fly as it is to drive, the landscape
would be littered with the wreckage of planes and cadavers, but the
aircraft would only cost $15,000 or so, and new models would come out
every year, rendering the old ones obsolete.

You're an idiot.

Bertie