Old March 16th 21, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default $1 billion BMS Ooops...

Mark Mocho wrote on 3/16/2021 11:44 AM:
Don't suppose you went to Poland to verify the performance
numbers?

Are there actually any GP-15 gliders in the hands of private owners? Or are they still on some imaginary delivery schedule? The only one I know of that was in the US was sent back for "upgrades." Don't know if it actually flew before going "home."

No GP15 gliders are in the hands of owners. The February factory report indicated the first two
GP15s might ship in late March, but no March report so far. The one at the convention has been
sold, and is on it's way to Poland for updates that will bring it close to current production
specifications.