Old January 16th 14, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike I Green

Default How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I gave up riding my R100-RT when 1 Got to 80. My first two bikes,
bought in 1950, 1951 were Harley 45's. They cost me $25 each. World
War II surplus. Double dated on on of them.

MG
--
Mike I Green

On 1/15/2014 8:48 AM, Dan Marotta wrote:
At almost 66 years old, I still own and ride two Harleys (though not at
the same time). I bought my first bike in 1969. And if you like
carving mountain roads, try Lolo Pass.

"Wallace Berry" wrote in message

Just in pictures and my imagination...and both are more than enough,
thank
you. Hey! Maybe a vivid imagination is strongly correlated to pilot
longevity?

Bob - not OBVIOUSLY anal? - W.

Hah! Exactly. Those that know me have heard me say that anyone who
continues to ride a motorcycle on the street past the age of 30 is
suffering from a serious lack of imagination.

WB (who still has dreams about carving mountain roads on his cafe bike,
even after not riding for the past 30 years).