Old March 8th 21, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Moshe Braner

Default OLC Upload from your LX Flight Computer is Back!

On 3/7/2021 10:19 PM, wrote:
A response to competition from WeGlide?

Yeah, lock the stable doors after the horse ran away, as they say.

Why was there a problem uploading from LX in the first place?

So is WeGlide settled as the successor to OLC, or is the race still open
with multiple competitors?

Since we who post flights want our buddies to easily find them, it must
be just one such system in vogue at a time. But during a transition
period things are chaotic.

I've given WeGlide feedback that I'd like to see more search options.
The site lacks the important ability to filter down to flights in one's
area. E.g., I'd like to see who flew recently in New England (very
early in the season), without limiting to a specific club or airfield,
and without having to look down a long list of flights in other parts of
the US or even other continents.