Old November 26th 03, 12:13 AM
Gilles KERMARC

Captain Wubba wrote:
Hello. I'm a member of a flying club that is in the process of
purchasing a Cessna 337 (Actually a new member is bringing it in with
his membership). The club manager wants to bring in a twin because he
thinks he can easily get 7 or 8 new members specifically for the twin.

I had the feeling that the push-pull configuration doesn't make a "twin"
in that it doesn't require a twin rating ? Or is it only in some
European countries ?

I'm fairly low time (Commercial Single &
Multi, Instrument, 500 hours total, 20 multi, 40 complex)

I wish I were that "low time".