Old March 31st 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
qui si parla Campagnolo

Default Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

On Mar 30, 3:31 pm, "Al G" wrote:
Iranian TV, considering they are not really threatened in any way??

Where did you get this? What makes you think they weren't threatened?

Would you make a tape like that without some, shall we say "encouragement"?

Nope, me neither.

Al G

Nope but their demeanor on the TV slots sure seem pretty at ease to
me, smiling and joking, the three of them. During VN(and I do remember
those), the TV interviews were of prisoners that were obviously under
duress.

Even the ones during GW1 were of gents that were beat up some.