Old September 22nd 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default How high can you fly?

On Sep 22, 4:44*pm, Ari the TROLL/maggot wrote:
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:24:03 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Now tell me, how many retards riding around on
their bicycles at the airport, listening to imaginary
control towers do you know?

Oh, say, the 70,000 that attended your fictional Led Zeppelin concert?
*LOL*
--

http://www.ledzeppelin.com/venue/atlanta-stadium

-----------------------

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00204.html

Ari Silverstein: The troll who went amuck

[...]

"Now we all know that this post and information will simply be
met with more lies, negative comments and innuendos by Ari,
staying true to form, with him possibly tying to add clout by
again taking on the identity of some of the other regulars. As
to his bashing of me personally (which in this case will be a
forgone conclusion) one only needs to look to the source. He
hasn't been accurate yet in anything he has said, so it is of
little consequence what he tries to makes up in this reference.
Nothing has changed on my end at all, but seemingly this is not
the case with some of the services he claims as leverage in his
dealings. Even they have a problem claiming something that he is
not, and using foul language to boot. What can be done in the
meantime until such antics can be stopped? On our part, that
answer is simple. Totally ignore everything Ari does and says,
don't believe a word of what he tells anyone, be suspicious of
others actually backing and endorsing such behavior (it is
probably just him anyway), and let's simply go about business as
before - minus Ari."

Smooth sailing to all...
John Sisker

---