Old August 3rd 20, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darren Braun

Default Stowable dolly for taxing by DG Flugzeugbau

I use this almost exclusively for moving my glider, towing it around and it works quite well on paved surfaces. I use it instead of a wing wheel which has the advantage of one less piece of large equipment to lug around. The disadvantage is you need wide taxiways and it is not great on gravel. And you need to be a bit more careful watching your wings when you tow the glider.

The other advantage is that it goes with me in the glider. Wherever I land I have this to help you move the glider and it can be use to help lift the tip should you need to take off from a strip or grass. It's well made.. nice little design.
Darren