Old June 26th 04, 05:34 PM
OSKI 3

Default Windsheild cleaning

I don't know how many folks I have talked to, do NOT know about.
Bounty paper towels (MICROWAVE/COOKING). I have used these for 15
years and have not had to replace a windshield yet. These towels are
specifically for Microwave use and have No metal recycled crap in them.
A lot better than trying to find used socks to do the job. This is just a hint
and not an ad for the Company. I DO NOT work for them! Just thought
I would pass along for what ever it is worth. Get in touch with the Company
and they will verify if you need reassurance. Ok all you no it alls, FLAME
Away.

Bill Oparowski
N10SX
N101SX