Old December 3rd 03, 07:33 PM
Stewart Kissel

Glad to see the return of PEZ, we need his perspective!!
I also
read with amazement the 'Long Way to KittyHawk' post
in the
news section of the site, jiminy what an epic struggle.
Did the
author make it back yet?

At 19:00 03 December 2003, John Shelton wrote:
At long last, the story of how Pez Gets His Diamonds
is being published.

The Central California Soaring Club was good enough
to host it on their
website.

http://www.soaravenal.com

Just click on the Pez logo on the front page. All the
back issues are there
and at the bottom is the 'button' with Delilah on it.

I have no idea where this is going or how long it will
take. Probably be
done by the first day of Spring. As usual, it will
be PG13...or worse.

John Shelton (zero cinco)