Old July 12th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
CindyB

Default Wings Program, SoCal, USA, Thurs 7-12-07 Desert Summer Flying

Nate:

I am usually too busy talking to also run a camera at the rear of the
room.

And video would lose a lot, due to the typical audience participation
with
my style of presentations. I bring my goodie bags, for opening and
inspection,
and passing around, very much like fourth grade show and tell, but
still
with manners (which are often lost in public school nowadays).

Then there are the handouts, the attendance freebie giveaways, the
general
schmoozing and meeting new pilot friends that you would miss.

Come on by and join us. Really, really can't get there? Come visit
me at the
gliderport, L71, California City, pavement, gas only $4.09, and a
great cafe
for breakfast and lunch.

Cindy B

On Jul 11, 5:05 am, nate_fl wrote:
On Jul 11, 12:12 am, CindyB wrote:

Any chance someone will be videotaping this?- Hide quoted text -