Old August 18th 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.rhode_island,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.us.rhode-island
Aratzio

Default RFD - soc.religion.asatru.is-dead

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:11:12 -0700, in alt.rhode_island, Maxwell
luv2^fly99@live.^com bloviated:

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:07:05 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

CovvTseTung wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

On 16 Aug 2008 17:25:42 GMT, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
robert
bowman got double secret probation for
writing:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:39:58 +0000, |\\\(\\\(\\\((@ wrote:

Someone once mentioned that organizing Asatruar is like trying
herd cats...impossible! ;-)

Well it can't be impossible if they can organise themselves to
post
into a ****ing newsgroup, hey.

It's sort of like a fire hydrant; you **** on it as you go by to
let
the other dogs know you're around and to keep the meowers nervous.

Yes, them meowers get so nervous that they killfile the hjorned
hjelmut nazi fjuckwits because they are such scary posters.

Careful Djirkie will turn his Psionic weapon on you!

What is it now, two, three years?

I still appear to be intact.

And you seem to be the same ol' Bertie...

Yep. Sho am. Maybe Djirkie has the controls on the psionic weapon set to
kill me of old age.

Bertie

Djirkie and his Psionic Weapon just out of the box:
"****ing Taiwanese users manual, **** it, Bertie is a dead man,
pushes button, there that will take care of him flounce"

giggle

When I read that, I translated the last word in my mind as flatulence

That is the name of my main server in my office.