Old April 7th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Woodstock Glider

On Apr 7, 9:50*am, wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no washout in this design is
there?

If there is, it will be shown in the plans. It might also be covered
in _Fundamentals of Sailplane Design_, but my copy is not handy.

Sorry, yet another question, are the Airfoil Data points freely
available?

Probably not. It's not at the UIUC site, so it's probably not freely
available. From what I've heard, it was a one-off profile (OK, two-off
if you count the substantial difference between the root and tip
shapes) that Irv did on a relatively casual basis.

Thanks, Bob K.