Old February 13th 05, 12:50 AM
houstondan

Roger Long wrote:
We've got a right lower cowl skin for a 172 N. It has a dent which
was pounded out and is only slightly noticeable. It's airworthy but
the FBO bought us a new one because they forgot to tie down the other

airplane.

Just a few hundred more parts and you could have a whole 172!

--

Roger Long

didn't johnny cash have a song about something like that?

y'know...there's something wrong when jay is looking for a 140 to put
on a stick and i'm doin everything i can to get one all my own to go
fly in! well, not everything i can. have yet to start holding-up
convenience stores. so far.

dan