Old November 24th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: AirGizmo PIREP, PS Engineering CD/Intercom woes, XM "service"

When I had my panel installed, I decided I didn't really need the
flexibility for two separate music sources for the front and back seats, so
just had the two inputs wired together, and connected to an input jack on
the panel. I can just plug in the iPod or CD player and it's available to
all 4 positions with no external switching required.

That's one solution we talked about, but I would hate to lose that
flexibility.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA