Old December 3rd 10, 09:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default New season, new procedures

Mark IV wrote:
1. The displayance of quotation marks

None appear around the "Final exam question of the day".

2. The author's names who wrote it.

Missing the attribution to AOPA. Even the subject line is a rip-off.

3. The internet link to it which is available
to me, would only link back to my e mail,
not where it originates.

If you had prefaced your post with something like "Here are some useful
tips from an AOPA ePilot Training Tip e-mail" you wouldn't now have to be
defending your posting. If you had actually followed some of the links in
that e-mail you would have found valid internet links where readers could
find the full text.

Others
may simply take the information and use it for
aviation.

Anyone interested could join AOPA and get those e-mails. (I get them.) You
are not adding any value.

It's not like there's an overwhelming load
of it being posted here anyway.

You've copied at least one post of mine in a way that made it appear as
your own, so don't go using that excuse to ride on the efforts of others.