Old May 3rd 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

Default Cindy McCain Pilot?

On 2008-05-02 14:09:49 -0700, said:

On May 1, 5:10*am, Larry Dighera wrote:
Last night on The Tonight Show, Cindy McCain mentioned that she would
be doing a lot of flying as part of husband John McCain's 1982
Congressional campaign, so she attended flight ground school in an
attempt to overcome her fear of flying. *She said she then received
flight training, and earned her private certificate. *However, a
search of the FAA's airmans database does not find her among the
airmen listed there.

The only information I was able to find about Mrs. McCain's piloting
via Google was this cite:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...-04-14-cindy-m...
* * An adventurous one, as well. Cindy McCain used to be a pilot, *
* * loves to drive race cars (her company distributes Budweiser,
* * NASCAR's official beer until this year) and took a weekend trip to

Does anyone have any additional information about here piloting?

I won't vote for McCain simply because he has that b!tch Carly "no
American has a right to a job" Fiorini stumping for him. She gutted
HP and sent 1000's of engineering jobs to Asia while laying off the
very people who had helped build up HP so that it could even become a
"Multinational" company. I also don't like McCain's style or his
stance on a number of issues.

Can't say I'll vote Democrat either. They also suck the big one.
Look how bad our Democrat dominated Congress has been lately. Hey,
Rome is burning, but we can't have baseball players using steroids, so
lets make that our priority!

I think I may have to vote Libertarian or maybe Communist this year as
a "none of the above" vote...

Dean

Aw, c'mon, guys. On the one side you have a choice: a witch who is a
lawyer who is also married to a lawyer, or a lawyer who is married to a
witch who is also a lawyer.

On the other side you have a true American war hero who is married to a
woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship, drives race
cars and flies airplanes.

Is there really any contest here? :-)
--
Waddling Eagle