Old November 18th 03, 10:50 PM
Jay Honeck

Headset off, unzip coat, touch chin to chest, reach straight back over
shoulders and grab the back of your coat, pull the back of your coat up

and
forward over your head so now you have your arms still in the sleeves and
are looking at the back of your coat with the collar between your wrists.

Ah, you must be younger than me. The last time I tried that maneuver in
flight, I got the coat over my head and was stricken with a terrible muscle
cramp in my right shoulder.

So there we were, flying high over the Midwest, Mary at the yoke (and
laughing hysterically, BTW), as I'm dying in agony with my coat stuck over
my head, unable to move...

It wasn't pretty... I now make sure my coat is OFF before departure. ;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA