Old October 8th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default change in bylaws..audit requirement

Penn, your point about not complicating things with the IRS by amending
the ByLaws until all the tax matters are cleaned up sounds like
excellent advice, especially since, based on ExComm's disclosures,
there's hope that the tax situation can be resolved relatively quickly.
I supposed it also raises the question of what Delaware law might say
about such an amendment.

I trust that ExComm is getting good advice on this and other subjects
as they continue to wade through the mess created in Hobbs. Even if
not, I believe at least some of them are reading their "reviews" on RAS
regularly so they should take note of your posting.

Chip Bearden