Old May 25th 05, 09:04 AM
Peter Duniho

"Montblack" wrote in message
Which is why his legal team must mount the "Miracle on 34th Street"
defense:

"We intend to prove there really is a Santa Clause Your Honor"

He's got no defense. The thought that he might even try to dispute most of
the charges is ludicrous, even if he does indeed go and try to do just that.

I just don't see what the point of tacking on 91.13 is.

They need to make the case about the FAA, Homeland Security, TSA, the
Media, etc. But what do I know about legal matters? I thought OJ did it

In our justice system, it is entirely possible (and even expected, at least
for a small number of cases) that someone can have done the crime, but not
be found guilty of it.

I'd love to see SOME case be turned into an indictment against the FAA, DHS,
TSA, the Media, etc. IMHO, this probably isn't the one, given how oblivious
the pilot seems to be about the whole thing. What we need is a pilot who is
clearly competent, and yet in spite of good-faith efforts to stay out of
trouble, wound up in trouble anyway. Much more media-friendly.

Pete

"But... but maybe he's only a little crazy like painters or composers
or... or some of those men in Washington." - Miracle on 34th Street
(1947)

Yes, one of the best quotes from that movie.