Old July 18th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mal[_1_]

Default Microair Mic Problem

Erie Aviation (USA) is now our up and running Warranty Centre in the
USA.

All Warranty work can be sent to Erie Aviation via the following:-

"The preferred inbound shipment method is either UPS or FedEx to this
address:

Erie Aviation, Inc.
1607 Asbury Road
Erie, PA 16505

email:

If that is not possible and you need to use the US Postal Service, you
must use the following address:

Erie Aviation, Inc.
P.O.Box 8283
Erie, PA 16505

Please note that shipments through the US Postal Service will likely
add one day to our turn-time.

Shipments will be returned using FedEx, so please provide a physical
return address that is NOT a Post Office Box."

. MODE S
Mode S is still in the pipelines for Microair Avionics with Research
and Development we are expecting to have our Mode S transponder available in
2007. Euro Control also has a website with FAQ's that may be of assistance.
They can be found at
http://www.eurocontrol.int/corporate...age/index.html

. Public Statement - T2000SFL Transponders
Microair T2000SFL Transponders

Over the past 6 months Microair has received reports of intermittent
operation of T2000SFL Transponder, and in particular poor Mode C response.

Microair has analysed these reports and the operational issues seem to
be associated with areas in which radar sites capable of Mode S are
operating.

Microair has decided to publish a Service Bulletin which will
require operators of T2000SFL's to have their transponders upgraded if they
are operating in Mode S environment.

This Service Bulletin must receive the approval of CASA before it can
be released.

The Service Bulletin will require the replacement of an existing
circuit board and the installation of an additional digital filter. It
should be possible for your local Service Provider to embody this Service
Bulletin.

Please check regularly with this website for more details regarding
this pending Service Bulletin.

Microair
March 2006

. Sun n Fun Travel Log - From Jim Stone (USA)