Old July 8th 14, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default Registering deLorme Inreach SE with SSA

On Monday, July 7, 2014 2:37:28 PM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
I recently swithced to the inreach SE from SPOT. My SPOT was on the SSA's sailplane tracker successfully for years, but I can't seem to get it to access my inreach share page, which is:

https://share.delorme.com/tomseim

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Tom

Actually it looks like altitude information can be gotten from the iPhone app Glidetrack so maybe that's how I am seeing it for some people. They really should integrate inReach since it is altogether a better solution than Spot.