Old July 16th 18, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Europe

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 4:27:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness. Ground up restoration completed in July 2015 just before I moved to Germany and brought it with me, flown just a couple of hours since then. Original trailer, also fully restored and converted to European rules for lighting, reflectors, etc. Email me for more information, pricing, trade options, etc.

Although I'm not in Europe, I've always been curious about getting annuals or condition inspections done in that type of situation. Are resources readily available? Also, at one time, there was a 90-day limit on having an N-registered aircraft in some countries, which meant taking over the nearest border every 90-days. Of course that may gone away as part of the EU, assuming there's no 90-day EU limit.

Your comments?

TIA,

Frank Whiteley