Old May 28th 13, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Firth[_4_]

Default Experience with Flarm

At 10:13 28 May 2013, Evan Ludeman wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:52:20 AM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:

Also the original poster claimed that he reduced flarm alerts in

gaggles
by turning stealth mode. I am not sure how this will be possible. Flarm
collision alerts are not suppressed by stealth mode.

Read it again. Competition mode and stealth mode are two completely
different things.

T8

Evan, Iam not yet Flarm enabled but my airspace is pretty
uncrowded.

However, you seem to be behind Butterfly on audio deadband.
I sure would like to have this.

John Firth

An old no longer bold pilot.