Old August 13th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Any Ideas on Turning off the Spammer?

Suggestions?

WRT the spammer, I don't understand why people (or people with bots)
bother with this sort of foolish web vandalism. Some people
apparently have too much time on their hands.

What's funny is that it's so...inconsequential. Imagine, it's as if
(the horror!) we must all (wait for it...) have to (OMG!) actually
(argh!) use our CLICKING FINGER MORE OFTEN to avoid reading their
spam.

The hardship of it all... Why, I oughta...pour another cup of
coffee...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA