Old March 27th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Margy Natalie

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

cavelamb himself wrote:
Margy Natalie wrote:

There are $10M homse on Captiva. The price of the home means nothing in
terms of what I said, MOF, the higher the price of the home, including
airstrip, further limits the resale market. These are not speculations,
they are mathematical and historical facts.

Duh, every "specialty" neighborhood poses a difficult time for resale.
I for one would NEVER buy a house in a golf community, but I'm
building in an aviation community. There are more golfers than pilots
(sad, but true) so the market isn't as limited, but pilots are more
fun :-}!

It will be great when i's done!

Richard

Thanks, I really needed that today!!!!