Old March 27th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Margy Natalie

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
BobR wrote:

Now who would want to live in one of those golf communities? Everyone
knows that it is very dangerous to live on a golf-coarse. One of
those errant hooks can come into your backyard, hit you on the head
and kill you.

Excellent point. I HAVE been hit and injured by a golf ball I have never
been hit by an aircraft.

I used to work with someone who bought on a golf course, He had a HUGE
bucket of balls from the yard, but was quite happy. It was the guy down
the way that had major damage on his house from the balls (he did buy
right on the turn of the green!)

margy