Old October 10th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Mike

Default Anyone doing a recovering project?

"Lou" wrote in message
I'm looking for a piece of used fabric. As strange as this
may sound, I want to study it. If anyone has a piece from
14"x14" to 16x16 (or there abouts) could you contact me?
I'm curious about how this stuff works.
Lou

Depending on where you live EAA may have a workshop in your area from time
to time on the subject and they also do those workshops at Oshkosh. I think
it costs a little north of $200, but it is well worth it.