Old February 19th 10, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default Looking for some marketing feedback on a new pilot relief product

On Feb 18, 4:12*pm, Dallas wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:59:15 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
All feedback is appreciated.

You mean my Topicana Orange drink bottle is obsolete?

--
Dallas

OKAY! Confession time! I had to go really bad halfway through an hour
or so cross country & all I had was an empty aluminum soda ("pop" for
those in wierd parts of the country) can. I managed to get placed okay
but didn't figure on nearly filling the 12 oz. container up!
Well, now what? I know! It's a slow cassna 172, I'll open the window,
clear the area below and drop it out the window. I do hate littering
but...I shoved it out the window and the turbulence caused an instant,
strong pee-pee shower all over me and the cabin.
Gross!

Ricky