Old February 19th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Looking for some marketing feedback on a new pilot relief product

On Feb 18, 4:12*pm, Dallas wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:59:15 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
All feedback is appreciated.

You mean my Topicana Orange drink bottle is obsolete?

--
Dallas

When my boys were small I tried all types of products. I bought a
couple of the Little Johnny's, etc. I ended up throwing them all out
because they leaked. Finally I just started using water bottles. If
one had to go really bad I'd open the little pilot window, empty and
let them fill. It wasn't unusual for one bottle to be used multiple
times on 6 hour legs down in Mexico. I never once had one leak. I
still carry them now even though my boys are now men.

-Robert