Old December 22nd 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S6

Default Monster

Hi
I have been a DG, LS owner for 20 years. Mr Weber created this monster
13 years ago by encouraging us to use is facility. I have never
needed DG services to keep my aircraft airworthy. Last month I needed
information on L'Hotellier connection for my LS 6. I sent a email to
DG and voilą, 24 hours later I had all I needed without effort. I
have done this many time and DG personnel always encourage me to do so
by saying "you are very welcome". Now Mr Weber is creating another
monster with is taxes. I am not a business person but creating an
artificial need to extract money from potential customer is not a
smart move. I will have another sailplne, 18 meter. It will not be a
DG product!
Regards.
S6