Old June 19th 12, 06:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default USB Serial Converters - Reliable one for SN10 and Volkslogger

On Sunday, June 17, 2012 7:54:00 AM UTC-7, kirk.stant wrote:
Walt, do yourself a favor and get the SN10 USB adapter.

I rarely download igc files from the SN10B. The reason is that for OLC League, a certified igc file is required. Only the Volkslogger is igc certified.

I'm tempted to just replace the VL with a Nano... or just wait for the PowerFlarm people to certify their recorder.

Walt, WX