Old June 19th 12, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default USB Serial Converters - Reliable one for SN10 and Volkslogger

On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:28:57 AM UTC-5, WaltWX wrote:

I rarely download igc files from the SN10B. The reason is that for OLC League, a certified igc file is required. Only the Volkslogger is igc certified.

I'm tempted to just replace the VL with a Nano... or just wait for the PowerFlarm people to certify their recorder.

Walt, WX

My SN10 files (blue V) show up in our club's OLC League flights. Not sure what that means in terms of OLC League score - I've never even looked at that part of OLC before - and a quick read of the OLC League scoring rules did not leave me with any burning desire to try to figure it out!

Nano is a nice little bit of kit.

Cheers,

Kirk
66