Old September 22nd 15, 09:57 PM
Skypilot Skypilot is offline
Member

It's all good Greg, the fundraising money got where it was meant to. I will probably order some of these as well.

If they are not good again we will have to sentence you to 6 months of soaring here in Queensland surrounded by Aussies as your penance,

JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Delp View Post
I worked to make sure all the color combinations would be correct with this design as the maker didn't outline some of the details like the original artwork. Sorry about the hassles and glad you got the refund.