Old January 4th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Resource for choosing a plane?

Thus why I also suggested the Turbo Dakota. It really depends on the
mission or what percentage of his missions would be 4 place/full fuel out of
CS.

Everything is a trade off and priorities need to be addressed. The $100,000
price limit would also limit the number of well equipped Turbo Dakotas
available but if my missions were mostly at heavy takeoff weights I would
definitely put my priorities in the Turbo column over the "well equipped"
column.

Once you get the engine/airframe you want, everything else is simply money.
Make it what you want after it meets your performance requirements. A glass
cockpit will never decrease your takeoff distance or increase your climb
rate.

YMMV.
Jim