Old June 11th 13, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Whelan[_3_]

Default Glider Financing

Apparently it's difficult to obtain financing on pricey glider toys whose
owners rarely default when financing actually was available and obtained. I
agree this is a(n unfunny) ludicrous situation and definitional business
opportunity in our declining bastion of free market competition.

But - apologies up front for thread drift - all seems not yet lost.

Today's mail included a flier from Dell in which I learned I can finance a
$3,200.00 computer, pay only $96 per month, and actually own the computer in...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.. ...*31 years* with a total cash outlay of only $15,903.22. Is America a
Great Country or what?!?

Bob - sorry Noel, it was too good to not share! - W.