Old June 5th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BDS[_2_]

Default Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

"Mxsmanic" wrote

If you must fly, make sure you know what you are doing, and don't take

stupid
risks. And make sure that the aircraft you're flying is in flyable (safe)
condition. Otherwise there eventually won't be any general aviation any

more.

Wow, thanks for that sobering piece of advice. And here I was, just about
to go out and take some stupid risks without knowing what I was doing in an
airplane that wasn't in flyable (safe) condition. I'm sure glad you stopped
me. I'd hate to be the reason that GA went away.

BDS