Old June 8th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune

Default Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

On Jun 6, 2:06 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Skylune writes:
Since you are expert in everything, I am having a problem with low
pressure in one of the zones on my lawn sprinkler system. Could you
provide some advice on how to diagnose the problem and then fix it?

Look for leaks. A leak will manifest by an excess of water at some point on
the lawn.

You are correct, sir. A "manifestation of excess water" (commonly
referred to by bourgeouis Americans as a "leak") did in fact appear on
my lawn, caused by a split in the pipe. Now, what is the best method
of repair of the plastic pipe? Home Depot has connectors and hose
clamps. Should I purchase these items, or are there better methods of
repair?

You never addressed my other questions:

Are you still researching my other questions regarding housing prices
in the US, and where the price correction will end?

How about the comprehensive peace plan for the Middle East? Are you
in touch with Petraeus, because he really needs your insight. These
are very pressing issues, MX, as you are undoubtably aware. I assume
you have your staff of researchers working on these topics, and will
opine when you have sufficient data and time to formulate a rock solid
plan.

I have so many questions for you, MX. Do you think that the Chinese
practice of pegging their currency to the US dollar constitutes a fair
trade violation? If so, why, and what remedies should the United
States seek?

Is a Universal Healthcare plan feasible in the USA and, if so, what
should be the primary elements? Individual mandate? Employer
mandate? A combination?

Please respond quickly. We have an election coming up in this
country, and I need to know whom to vote for. Perhaps YOU should
consider running for public office.