Old June 8th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

Skylune writes:

You are correct, sir. A "manifestation of excess water" (commonly
referred to by bourgeouis Americans as a "leak") did in fact appear on
my lawn, caused by a split in the pipe. Now, what is the best method
of repair of the plastic pipe? Home Depot has connectors and hose
clamps. Should I purchase these items, or are there better methods of
repair?

Is it just PVC pipe, or what? If it's PVC, can't you just remove the leaky
section and splice in a new section? As I recall, it's extremely easy to
connect and cut PVC piping, although bending it is a lot more difficult (but
you shouldn't have to do that).

Are you still researching my other questions regarding housing prices
in the US, and where the price correction will end?

I'm not researching anything unrelated to aviation.